Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Nayanathara's secrets

Sexy and sizzling beauty Nayanathara shares her सेक्रेट्स Secret of your beauty? Audiences like to see heroine's as role models. They should look good and గ్లమోరౌస్ I take special care of my skin as change in whether, water and cosmetics can do harm if care is not taken. I don't do rigorous exercises but eat very little. I avoid sweets, ice creams and oily stuff.

Favourite Food

I like North Indian food. My dad was in the Air Force and so I did my schooling in the North India, maybe that's why I love it. I don't know cooking, but love to experiment in kitchen. But most of the time, my mom drives me away. I love spicy food too.

Hobbies

That keeps on changing. Right now, it is listening to good melodious music. I love traveling and seeing new places. I love going for long drives too.

Gossips

Gossip itself means 'fake news'. Tell me one actress who does not have any gossip around her? I think we all love to hear and share gossips about others. Even when I was in college I loved to hear gossips about actresses (smiles) and so it is just a part of this profession. I never had any dream of coming into films. But God had something else in store for me. I want to live the way God guides me and do my work sincerely. Nothing really dithers my spirit.

What do you spend most on?

Well, I am not a spendthrift. I hate buying gold or wearing them. But my latest obsession is platinum rings. Look I have such a good collection of platinum rings. Biggest supporter God is my biggest supporter. I am not a fanatic but have a lot of faith and is a God fearing person. All what I am today is due to God Family

My parents are very friendly with whom I can share anything. My elder brother and family are in Dubai and he is nine years elder to me. I am the pet of my parents but they never pamper me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

About Me

hyderabad, telangana, India
main event to say friends about prajayam