Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Venkatesh, who’s shooting in New Jersey, USA, had visited the Hindu Temple at Bridgewater, NJ along with his troupe on May 25, 2008. Although Indians in the USA are used to coming across celebrities of Indian origin and from different parts of world, Mr.Venkatesh stands different out of that crowd of stars. He’s so down to earth and so humble to meet all his well-wishers, fans, and visitors, giving autographs with a smile. And, surprisingly, he remembers all the names of people that he meets, which shows a great quality of being a good human.

As an example, I just met Mr.Venkatesh only for few minutes during a shooting session of his new movie "Chintakyala Ravi – Software Engineer" at the temple. When I went to visit his shoot at another location in Weehawken, NJ on a later date, I introduced my son Master Sanjay Vemparala and much to my surprise, he addressed me by name and said, "Sujatha Vemparala gaarU!, it’s so nice meeting you and your son again!" It was truly a shock to me as I knew that I was introduced to him only for a really brief moment and it was so admirable of him to remember me by name! Somehow, it made me feel how seriously he takes about making contact with people around him and people who meet and visit him, unlike other showbiz individuals with the air of stardom around them and apparently show pseudo-humanity and artificial communication.

Being an individual involved in community action, art, finance, and Information Technology industry, I meet so many different people. I felt Mr.Venkatesh, being a successful motion picture industry person, is a different individual who has a great human value and maintains contact with people so well. Undoubtedly, his good nature is infectious! All his team members surprisingly behave the same way! Director Yogi, Gopi, Ajay, Chalapathi Rao, Rajiv Kanakala, Kona Venkat, Pallakolu Sreenu, Narender, Ashok, Raghava, Srinivas Reddy, Pratap, Ravinder, and others actually follow or and be so friendly and compassionate to all the visitors like Mr.Venkatesh himself!

I was wondering how efficiently someone can be a leader in the Telugu Film Industry while doing the same feat with so much ease and without effort in real life too! I was watching movies of Mr. Venkatesh as stress-relievers and as inspirations to view life in different perspective, and now I started to understand how and why people call him ‘Victory’ Venkatesh - he’s one who conquers hearts of people who he gets in touch with.

I wish Venkatesh and his team good luck and all the best on their new project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

About Me

hyderabad, telangana, India
main event to say friends about prajayam